There has been a moderate amount of debate on the best ways to take care of your sexual health. In the wonderful land of South africa, just under a couple of million men were diagnosed with erectile dysfunction. If you look on a global scale, add another six million to that number. Studies suggest that these numbers are expected to increase by ten percent. Its safe to say that none of us want to be part of the next ten million men who will be affected this year. In fact, lots of men who are already affected with erectile dysfunction are looking for the best possible treatment. Today, I am going to be talking about Viagra and why it is your best bet.
Viagra has a sixteen-year track record of being the best medication to treat various forms of erectile problems. For those that don’t know, erectile dysfunction isn’t very cut and dry. Cases of erectile dysfunction can range from light to severe. Viagra has been shown to be up to 85% effective in the most severe cases. Now before you jump for joy I must let you in on the other 15% of cases. Viagra isn’t a cure, and for that remaining 15 % of men, Viagra failed to help improve their conditions. For those men, the condition degraded to such a degree that no medication was of help.
If you haven’t caught on to the gravity of the situation. That means the longer you wait, the condition will worsen. It will get so bad that you will eventually lose your ability to have response down there. It really isn’t known among men because out of the millions of men who were diagnosed last year. Less than a quarter of them actually sought help for their erectile problems. I think it goes to show just how much the dangers of erectile dysfunction just isn’t talked about. If you are worried about any changes in your erectile quality then you should make an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible.
If your doctor suspects you are having a serious problem and makes a recommendation, it will most likely be Viagra. Its the most reliable treatment any man can get his hands on today. The company often makes changes and alterations to the formula to improve its effectiveness among all cases. When it was initially released, the medication only had about a 60% success rate among all cases. Least to say that Viagra really has come a long way in its sixteen years of helping men around the world. There are currently four to five different types of Viagra. Each one designed to help men in certain demographics.
A good example of this would be the man who likes to have his sex life spontaneous. Where sex can happen, anytime and anywhere. In cases like these, there is a fast-acting form of Viagra that gets absorbed into the body quickly but doesn’t stay in the system long. Or maybe you’re the kind of guy that wants to enjoy the whole day with your partner. Standard Viagra allows you to do this while staying in the system for the majority of the day. It really doesn’t matter what your situation or condition. Chances are Viagra is just the thing you need to get your sex life back.
I am medical professional. My main interest now is erectile dysfunction treatment. I am working in Cape town.